Title: BANG!
Part: 6/7
Rating: PG-13
Pairings/Characters: Jack/Ianto, past Ianto/Ten, Team
Warnings/Spoilers: : This takes place somewhere in Torchwood series two, after Meat and before Reset. Vague Doctor Who spoilers through series three, and a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it mention of DW’s The Stolen Earth and Journey’s End.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Jack, Ianto, or the Doctor, although I do have Jack and the Doctor action figures. Unfortunately, they don’t get into any fun shenanigans like the real boys, they only stare moodily at Vampire Willow and Darth Tater. Similarly, I do not own the rights to elephants, piggy banks, stress balls, or your mom.
Summary: Jack is overjoyed when the Doctor pops by the Hub for a visit...until he realizes that it's not him that the Doctor is there to see.
A/N:*sneaks in sneakily and pretends it hasn't been almost a year since this was last updated* Also, unbeta'd out of embarrassment (see above) so please forgive any mistakes and/or excessive misuse of commas
Chapter One | Chapter Two | Chapter Three | Chapter Four | Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Part: 6/7
Rating: PG-13
Pairings/Characters: Jack/Ianto, past Ianto/Ten, Team
Warnings/Spoilers: : This takes place somewhere in Torchwood series two, after Meat and before Reset. Vague Doctor Who spoilers through series three, and a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it mention of DW’s The Stolen Earth and Journey’s End.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Jack, Ianto, or the Doctor, although I do have Jack and the Doctor action figures. Unfortunately, they don’t get into any fun shenanigans like the real boys, they only stare moodily at Vampire Willow and Darth Tater. Similarly, I do not own the rights to elephants, piggy banks, stress balls, or your mom.
Summary: Jack is overjoyed when the Doctor pops by the Hub for a visit...until he realizes that it's not him that the Doctor is there to see.
A/N:*sneaks in sneakily and pretends it hasn't been almost a year since this was last updated* Also, unbeta'd out of embarrassment (see above) so please forgive any mistakes and/or excessive misuse of commas
Chapter One | Chapter Two | Chapter Three | Chapter Four | Chapter Five
Chapter Six
