Bloody Hell

  Title: Bloody Hell
Characters: Jack/Ianto, Owen, Tosh, Gwen (tosh/gwen if you squint really really hard)
Rating: R for language
Spoilers: perhaps your lunch?
Warnings: Jen and Saria email fic. read at your own risk.
Summary: .... I don't think this is even possible.
Words: OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Disclaimers: Jack belongs to Ianto. Them and the rest of the team belong to some people not worth mentioning.

A/N - Ok. So... remember how Saria and I get bored? Well.. we did that again. See, we have different views on angst to sap ratio that a story should have... this becomes REALLY obvious. lol. Some of it is so sweet as to cause diabetic shock. Some is so angsty you'll hear emo songs in the background. Rest assured... no. no thats a lie. There is no assurance I can give. Read at your own risk. This is unbeta'd.. and I tried to spell/grammar check it.. but I nearly fried Microsoft Word. So... yeah. you've been warned.

A/N 2. Apparently we write too much. So this will come in two parts.

Button's note - ....so yes. This time I had Ianto nekkid. *sighs* I just can't help myself. :)


Bloody Hell