Fic: A Friendship Shared- Jack/Ianto,Tosh, and Gwen, PG
Title: A Friendship Shared Summary:In the end, it was a cup of coffee that broke him. Rating: PG Warnings: Reference to canon major character deaths. Characters: Ianto Jones, Toshiko Sato, Jack Harkness, and Gwen Cooper. Pairing: Jack/Ianto Word Count: 1,252 Spoilers: Specifically references the conclusion of Exit Wounds, but let's say all of Series 1 and 2 to be safe. Beta: Thank you to czarina_kitty for the beta and to thesteppyone for the brit-pick. Any remaining errors are my own. Author's Notes: This is the concluding chapter of my Coffee Trilogy, but the story could easily stand alone. The idea for this scene has been haunting me since I wrote Acts of Friendship, but it took me a long time to craft the story to the point where it matched the very specific vision I had in my head. In any event, here it is, finally, and I hope that you enjoy it.