Sun Above Your Shoulders
Title: Sun Above Your Shoulders
Author:
sariagray
Characters/Pairings: Jack/Ianto, Gwen/Rhys, Tosh/Tommy, hints at Tosh/Owen, Andy, Suzie, John Hart.
Word Count: ~4500
Rating: NC17
Spoilers: Uh, well. None, actually
Warnings: Language, mentions of noncon/dubcon (Jack is Zeus, okay?!), sex. AU!
Disclaimer: I do not own Torchwood, its characters, or its environs, nor do I receive any monetary gain.
Summary: The one in which the Torchwood team are Greek gods.
“They’re saying you turned into an eagle and kidnapped me,” Ianto said as he placed a cup in front of Jack. “And that you sent my father a flock of sheep as recompense.”
Crossposted. Apologies to those getting this more than once.
Author:
Characters/Pairings: Jack/Ianto, Gwen/Rhys, Tosh/Tommy, hints at Tosh/Owen, Andy, Suzie, John Hart.
Word Count: ~4500
Rating: NC17
Spoilers: Uh, well. None, actually
Warnings: Language, mentions of noncon/dubcon (Jack is Zeus, okay?!), sex. AU!
Disclaimer: I do not own Torchwood, its characters, or its environs, nor do I receive any monetary gain.
Summary: The one in which the Torchwood team are Greek gods.
“They’re saying you turned into an eagle and kidnapped me,” Ianto said as he placed a cup in front of Jack. “And that you sent my father a flock of sheep as recompense.”
Crossposted. Apologies to those getting this more than once.
